You are here
Check out the roster of candidates to the Committee to Support Implementation and Compliance of the Escazu Agreement
According to article II.5 of the Rules relating to the structure and functions of the Committee to Support Implementation and Compliance, the Presiding Officers prepared the following roster of ten candidates to the Committee to Support Implementation and Compliance.
This list is composed of five men and five women of ten nationalities from Annex 1 countries of the Agreement. There are three representatives from Central America and Mexico, three from the Caribbean and four from South America. They currently correspond to five States Parties and five non-Parties.
From the roster of candidates, the Conference of the Parties shall elect the seven members of the Committee.
ROSTER OF CANDIDATES NOMINATED TO THE COMMITTEE TO SUPPORT IMPLEMENTATION AND COMPLIANCE (Numbered in alphabetical order of surnames)
1. Acuña, Guillermo Eduardo (Chile)
2. Blengio Valdés, Mariana (Uruguay)
3. Born, Rubens Harry (Brazil)
4. Carrillo Fuentes, Juan Carlos (México)
5. Joseph-Olivetti, Rita Leonette (Grenada)
6. Madrigal Cordero, Patricia (Costa Rica)
7. Mitchell, Gavern Sherva (Trinidad and Tobago)
8. Napoli, Andrés María (Argentina)
9. Stephens, Carole Denise Angela (Jamaica)
10. Wing Solís, Félix (Panamá)